The next Sales Mentor Program call is on Monday July 16, 2007 at 4:00 pm pacific.
The call is always on Monday at 4:00 pm pacific.
The blog to access the notes is http://www.thesalesmentorprogram.blogspot.com/
The phone number is the same each week.
Each call is recorded. You have access to the recording of the call as a podcast. The podcast link was sent to you in a previous email.
1. Announcements2. Sales Model/Sales Moutain3. Action Items4. Electronic Q and A
On Friday I did a call where I shared a script for how to recruit loan officers and real estate agents. I will be sending you the podcast link and the script soon.
I am teaching my signature 2-day seminar called The Close in Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco. There is no charge to register. To view available dates go to http://www.ericlofholm.com/close.php
2. Sales Model/Sales Mountain
The sales model is the steps in the sales process. It is similar to building a house. Steps to building a house include:
There was a commercial property built in San Diego that was 6 stories about the legal height. The build now has to remove 6 stories of the building. This was a several million dollar mistake.
The key is to understand the sales model before it starts. This way you know what stage you are in with each potential client or potential recruit.
2 call close
The process of influence is similar to having a meal at the Olive Garden. Here is the process.
How many are in your party?
They seat you.
Can I start you off with a beverage?
Would you like an appetizer?
Trust and Rapport
Identify Customer Needs
Share the Benefits
3. Action Items
1. Set of goal for the number of guests you will have at this weeks BPM.
2. Make sure everyone on your team has a goal for the number of guests they will have at the BPM.
3. Make a chicken list of 10 people you think would be great for your business. Email your chicken list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact 3 of the 10 in the next 7 days.
4. Electronic Q and A
Email your questions to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.