Our next Sales Mentor Program call is Monday August 27 at 4:00 pm pacific.
There will be no call next week due to the holiday. Our next call after today will be the second Monday in September.
I need your help. I would like to have serveral WFG leaders on upcoming calls. Please email me the leaders you would like to have on the call.
Also send me there phone number if you have it.
Also ask them if they would like to join us on a future call.
Today we will be discussing setting goals for September.
Goal setting is one of the most important skill sets in WFG. Each month I want you to have:
Personal recruiting goal
Personal production goa
lTeam recruiting goal
Team production goal
Every memeber on your team should have these goals
Eric's Basketball Story
The Pushup Story
10 Step Goal Setting Process
1. Think about what you want and write it down.
2. Define exactly what you want and write it down.
3. Look at your goal and make sure it is measureable.
4. Identify why you want the goal and write it down.
5. Set a definite date to accomplish your goal and write it down.
6. Create a list of action steps that need to be taken in order to accomplish your goal.
7. Create an action plan from your list of action steps to accomplish your goal.
8. Take Action.
9. Do something everyday.
10. View, visualize, and speak your goal often.
Email your questions to email@example.com.