There are 3 ways to increase your appointment setting results:
Sales Success Mindset
1. There are more appointments that can be set that I can run.
2. There are too many leads. I can’t possibly help everyone.
3. Appointment setting is fun and easy.
1. Appointment setting is hard.
2. I am not good at appointment setting.
3. I am not good at sales.
Your outcome when you set an appointment is to set an appointment. It is not to sell a product or service.
The benefits of an appointment are different than the benefits of your product and service.
Track to Run On
Run 2 Set 1 - The model I used at Tony Robbins.
How much do you want to make?
How many appointments can you run per month?
Can you leverage any appointments? Can someone else run them for you?
What is your track to run on?
Your outcome when you set an appointment is to set an appointment. It is not to sell a product or service. Yes, this is in here twice on purpose.
Setting appointments is the catalyst for a successful career. Imagine how your life would be different if you had as many appointments to run in the target market you wanted to focus on.
Appointment Setting Ideas
1. Reduce the risk
2. Have an appointment setting and appointment running goal for the day, the week, the month.
4. Opportunity for referrals
5. Have a follow up system
6. Follow up until they say yes or no. Don’t quit until you get an answer.
Appointment Setting Tools
2. Objection response scripts
3. Leads in your target market
5. Blocked, scheduled time
Appointment Setting Techniques
1. Over the phone
3. Book an appointment in an appointment
What actions will I take immediately to improve my appointment setting skills?
4. Final Message
Appointment setting is a learned skill. In many cases it simply comes down to intention, your intention to schedule as many appointments as you want. Make a decision today to apply these ideas and increase the number of appointments you are setting and running.